Thursday, November 6, 2008

Farm Animals Everywhere!









A quick post to show you my new farm inspired bookcase complete with some lazy pigs, cows, lamb and chicks and hen.
















Then there is the new childs rocker, the cushion is a red paisley handkerchief design, perfect for reading their books in. I added the words of what each animal "says".


I also finished a new picture frame with the paintings of three unique chickens. It has been a very busy time here.



























3 comments:

  1. Your work is just breathtaking! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see that you're doing more painting, it's got to be really gratifying to see the finished project and know that YOU are the one that produced these pieces of art. You really do great work.
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind words. I have been a busy bee lately! But, it is really fun. Today, I finsihed some chairs that are cute. I hope to get them on the blog...soon.
    But, it is very late. Well, it feels really late anyway! :)
    It actually snowed today. I can't say that I am ready for the cold. Yuck! I'm more of a warm weather gal.
    Thank you for checking out my blog and giving me some encouraging words. They do come in handy.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete