Friday, July 11, 2008

Back from a fun vacation







Hi!, Its been a long time since I have blogged. We have just gotten back from a nice vacation to Colorado and Oklahoma to see family and friends. It was a good time. While we were gone I got to go the Denver Botancial Gardens. I am including some of the fun pics that I took while gone.



I am going to try to be more faithful about keeping up with this and finally putting more time into marketing my Changing Designs business. Keep checking back and visit my website at http://www.changingdesigns.com/



Enjoy the pics!


Denise

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful trip! Aren't bison fabulous!? Love your website too and your work is beautiful! I know marketing is time consuming but very worthwhile - best of luck with it! ~ Sharon

    ReplyDelete