Saturday, December 6, 2008

Four Bird Families











I was recently commissioned to paint four different types of birds on a vintage lamp. I painted a set of Cardinals, Blue Birds, Blue Jays and Baltimore Orioles. I used a special paint for glass that when it cures, it will be fine to clean as you normally would. This was a fun project to do and has inspired me to do a few other projects with the bird theme as well. I will post these when I finish them. It has been a challenge to get ready for Christmas as well as keep us with my projects. But, bit by bit I'm getting it done!




I hope you are all enjoying the preparations for Christmas as much as I am.

2 comments:

  1. I love these! I hope you share your adorable toy chests with cyberspace too! With gratitude, Laurie B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are absolutely gorgeous Denise! You're SO talented!!

    ReplyDelete