Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Feb. 13, 2008
Well now...What a fun day I've had. My phone was happily in my pocket, and then all of a sudden, it was in the toilet! I am cut off from the world!! I have had to e-mail my family and friends and try to get their numbers. I think I will write them down this time! Has that ever happened to you??
I am slowly getting use to We Love Etsy, Etsy Bloggers and Indiepublic. So far, its fun. I wish I had more time to check everyones shops out. But, I'm afraid I will be wanted all of there things!
There is so many nice items for sale.

1 comment:

  1. After reading your post I decided to go to my mobile phone website and upload a backup!!!! Remember when telephones were attached to the wall in our house?? I hope you are able to get plugged back into the world but until then, keep bloggin!!! I LOVE your website! You look like a very talented artist! Laurie B.

    ReplyDelete